Laugh if you want too, BUT, let me tell you about Saint Joseph...... I've been in the Mortgage business FOREVER and have heard every story you can imagine about buying, selling, financing, and dealing with houses. It is good luck to bury a Saint Joseph statue under your for sale sign, upside down, facing the street. When you bury him, a little prayer is also to be said. Well....yesterday Danny buried this little statue and said his own little prayer. One hour later, a lady showed up to look at our house. Now, it's not a contract, but it is a start. Laugh if you want, but we are keeping this little guy in the ground. After the house sells, and we move, we are to put him "in a place of honor" at the new place....if he helps us sell this place, I'll get him his own throne!
Pam
I'm not laughing.....Paul and I planted ours and said the prayer (me crying) and about 2 weeks later we got a contract on our house.....closing on the 24th of June!
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteMake that closing on the 11th!
ReplyDelete