Danny, who tends to wash dishes as fast as I make the mess (not complaining!)...was just washing the colander for the 5th time, he actually asked me how many times I was going to use it today. I said "AS MANY TIMES AS I NEED TOO, sweetheart!" Such a silly question....he probably doesn't realize that I'll use it now, even if I do not need it!Even funnier? He and I are home alone.....Chelsey is on her way from Holly Lake Ranch with friends, and then headed to Lake Lewisville with Dallas. Colby is at Lake Texoma with Ashley, Tazz and the boys, they were going tubing today. Least Danny and I will have plenty to eat. Think I'll go find another use for the colender now. Happy Memorial Day!
PF
My goodness!!! Hayden and I should have come over for lunch/dinner!! Sounds delicious!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope ya'll had a great weekend!
Follow up....the beans were not very good. Next time I shall seek out a recipe, instead of trying to figure it out on my own!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that it sounded gross anyways Pam. Sorry.
ReplyDelete