A simple trip to Starbucks yesterday morning turned into a Road Trip for Danny and I. We went to my favorite place up north... CHOCTAW!!! Lots of people there, they had a $5000.00 per hour give a way. Never heard my name. Chelsey text that she was not feeling good, and she was at Holly Lake Ranch, so Danny and I jump into the car, and start cutting across country...only to receive another call from her, while we are going thru Bonham (thank goodness no further, or she would have come home no matter what!) she calls back and says never mind, I feel better. Oh to be a 16 year old high maintenance child... I hope she has 5 children someday, all girls.
Got home just as the sun was about to go down. Fished for just a few minutes, caught one crappie, one bass, and a nasty looking mud cat.
Again, bed by 10pm........
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment