Thursday, June 3, 2010

What to post?

Well....I've checked Megan's blog and see that Hayden is having a blast getting into cabinets. And Carla is now growing tomato plants. And Jeannine actually updated her blog this week.


With all that said, what shall I post tonight? Here goes.....Colby and Tyler have gone to Frisco, to see a movie at the mall. Chelsey has gone to Frisco with friends. I'm NOT worried....LOL, yea right. Summer has begun I guess. Lord let us live thru this!

Our pool is a nice shade of light green tonight. Something has gone haywire on the pump, so I've sent a text, email and call out to our pool guy saying HELP!!! The longer it sits light green, the harder it is go get back to a clear shade. Hopefully it's a minor fix. AND, hopefully no one shows up to look at the house....

Work is still good, had my first meeting today and no one walked out. That's a good thing!

Woohoo!!! Pool guy is now talking to Danny, since I do not know diddly about it, and never plan too!

Have a nice evening and TGIF tomorrow!!!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment