Off tomorrow...Senior Day at the Pep Rally. Presenting Colby with his photo collage. Then walking him out on Bobcat Field for his last home game. Dylan and Colton are joining us. I bet I shed a tear or two....the good thing is that they are in the play offs...so it's not over yet. Just the last home game.
Chelsey and I made his photo board. Turned out really good. If she shakes her head NO at me one more time when I say "how about this picture?" I would have screamed!
Danny is still at work. Fatality accident on 75 north of McKinney... Wreck at 380 and Preston when Colby was coming home from the volleyball play off game in Frisco. It was a white vehicle, so he called me in a bit of a frenzy...sounded relieved when I answered and was okay. He's all boy, but has a tender side that just makes my heart melt.
Off to try and sleep....or play Angry Birds till Danny gets home. Or Words with Friends.... My name on WWF is PK I am if your still up!
Good to talk to you Daddy...love you.
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment