Friday, November 4, 2011

We made it!!!!

pep rally was great....made it thru without a tear, until Mikaylee's Dad cried before they called her name out and as he walked out on to the gym floor. I had tears rolling.

Thank you to Ashley, Colton, Dylan and Chelsey for walking with Colby and I out onto the field I didnt cry, but Colby had tears rolling before we walked out, make me choke up Sad that Danny didn't make it today. Hope Donny is okay. He's at Parkland...Danny text that he has a mass wrapped around his vocal cords. Sure do love that guy...and hope he's going to be okay.

They start the playoffs next Friday night in Denton, against Sanger. This is where the real fin begins....but any game could be the last, and that's tough to swallow.

Off to take my sleeping pills and wait for Danny to get home.

XOXO,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment