First....I have to say Happy Father's Day to my Daddy. You looked great today! So glad to see you getting back to your old self. Enjoyed seeing you and Mom at the reunion. And thank you for the pole. I stopped and got a new reel for it and it will not fit, so I plan to try again before you come back up to fish with me. I fished this afternoon for about 45 minutes. Caught a giant turtle and a perch. Too hot for such little success.
Next, Happy Father's Day to My hubby Danny. Burgers, hot dogs and pool side are the plan. Not planning to leave the house at all! Ashley and all the boys are coming over. Should be lots of fun. Hopefully we do not roast out by the pool.
Next, to a special man that is not here to hug for Father's Day....love to you Douglas. Hope you and Bobbie Jo are up there playing canasta and enjoying watching over all of us. I can see you chuckling at Kentlee pooping by the trash can. Bobbie's shoulders are probably bouncing as she laughs. Miss you both!
Next....Happy Father's Day to my brother in law Paul. Thank you for making my beautiful sister and niece so happy! Hope your Father's Day is a great one. You are a special guy Paul Bradshaw!
Now...off to bed I go. Got to be up and make breakfast for Danny in the morning. Surely I can make an omelette without it falling apart...
Love to all!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment