Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Joliet, Illinois...

Haven't traveled in a few years....but today that changed. Flew out of DFW into Chicago and then rode to Joliet, which is about an hour from Chicago. I do not know if we went North, South, East or West, but we made it. Staying at Harrah's Casino. No, I didn't win, but I only lost $20.00, so it's a win in my book!

Tornado warnings this afternoon, just before dark. I think we brought this morning early storms with us. Meetings tomorrow then we drive back to the airport.

Nothing exciting....saw a bum asleep near the river. Saw the airport, nothing compares to DFW. Ate a great steak. See, nothing exiting!

Jeannine, your blog made me laugh again. Glad you found the dang TC's..... You should write for the Rains County Leader, you'd be a hit just like Pauline used to be several years ago. Please consider it...

Off to sleep now, and NOT think about the Casino that is 4 floors below me.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment