Cell phone rings this morning at 9am.....it's Coryann, our Realtor. Her question....is your house clean today? I pause, take in a mental picture of how i left it 2 hours before and say, Well, it's pretty straight. No underwear in the floor. Why? She wanted her video guy to come out and video the whole place for a "virtual tour" to go on their web site. She said she would be here and hide anything that shouldnt be in the video. I say ok and go on about my day.... Chelsey calls me right after school and says "did someone come to the house today?". Yes Ma'am, why? She said the whole bar is clear. Stuff is "thrown in the floor" in my room. Things just dont look right Mom. I explained the video, and Chelsey was not happy. She had to out all her "stuff" back in its place. I laughed....she must have thought someone broke in. I get home and fruit bowl is in microwave. Pans in oven. Toothpaste and all my "stuff" is gone. I find it neatly placed in a cabinet. Now....everythhing is back in it's place. Chelsey said, they must not have video'd Colby's room. Nothing was moved, Hahahahahaha.
I talked to Dad this morning. He sounded really good. But you can tell he is tired of being trapped in the hospital. The good thing is that he is improving!
Off to watch tv.
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment