Okay.....last Monday C and C turned 17. On Tuesday or Wednesday Chelsey says...oh by the way, our license expired on Monday. Grrrrrr, so Thursday i write them a note to go to school late, so they can go renew. They go in one car, as requested, and Chelsey texts me later and says "couldnt get because we do not have a VOE". I text back, "what the heck is a VOE?". No reply. I text Colby, he doesnt know and says that it comes from the school. Colby says, we have the same birthday and parents, so Chelsey can figure it out and just get one. I text Chelsey, WHATEVER IT IS, GET TWO. She gets TWO on Friday. I tell them more than once, if you get stopped, they will TOW your car, so they drive right all weekend...well, at least right enough to not get stopped. Today, i call the school, give permission to let them out at 1:30pm, since DL office closes at 4pm. They come home, shower, Chelsey fixes her hair (MOM, they are going to take our picture, i cant look stupid) Off they go to Sherman, since there is never a line. Chelsey texts that they are STILL waiting in line at 4:25pm. I get home and both have renewed their license, thank goodness. Still not sure what the VOE is, but is was a PITA (pain in the a#%). Renewal cost $6.00 each. Is it really necessary? Good grief.....least we know, for next year! But, then they will be 18, so i am sure the rules will change....
Crazy Monday, all day long.....a friend posted on Facebook "calgon take me away!". I couldnt agree more! Our NEW Realtor emailed this morning that the people who came yesterday didnt even get out of the car. They wanted "more secluded..". Now......this time i opened every blind, left lights on, etc., even shoved clothes around in our closet, so it didnt seem "closed in" as the realtor said from the last people, the last visitors didn't like that it was "a dark house" and floor plan didnt work for them. So.....this morning, when hail was hitting our windows and power was going on and off, my first thought was "well....it will have light if all the windows break and if we had a bunch of trees, they'd be ripped to pieces with the wind and hail.". I think this whole thing is going to make me nuttier than i was before we listed it....maybe i'll plant a few trees this coming weekend....so it's secluded, but NOT by the windows, so the light can get in. And wait for another hail storm.
As i am about to leave for work this morning, Danny texts (no we do NOT talk on our phones anymore) to "check the roof above our bathroom and Colby's truck." Soooooo, gritting my teeth, i stomp outside to look at the roof. Nothing wrong, i walk to every angle. Nothing. Then i stomp out to Colby's truck....nope, same dents HE put in it....nothing new. I come back in, and text Danny "both okay ???". He texts back, "okay, just making sure....." I think i'll go drink a bottle of calgon now....can i choose where to be "taken away"? Mexico sure sounds good!
Love to all!
Pam
I am pretty sure Calgon is not something you drink. I think you put it in your bath water!!
ReplyDelete