Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wacky Wednesday...

Damn, what a day. Am i the only one that ever says this? 3 meetings, a conference call, a presentation and a Happy Hour. Makes for a tired Pam. And one that feels guilty because i never stopped long enough to call and check on Dad. I shall call in the morning, everything else can just WAIT. Realtor emails today....would you consider selling 10 acres? I tell her to send me a drawing of the 10. Of course it includes the lake access. No dice....if i am going to sell, it all goes AND i hope to keep fishing rights. It's not like i want the mineral rights, just want to fish if i get the urge.

To Aunt Barbara, glad you, Gary, Tony and family are all okay. Tony's pictures prove they had a scary night. Hate the storms. So helpless. I remember that Mom and Dad used to load us up and drive away from the storms. Cant remember where we went, just away. I can also remember getting in a storm cellar somewhere....can remember fruit jars and spiders in there. Probably the reason i am scared of the DARK!

To Jeannine....looking forward to Easter. Sure do miss Douglas and Bobbie.....they will be smiling down upon us, i am sure. Bobbie might even have a twinkle in her eye if it just happens to be freezing cold that day.....oh how i remember...

One day closer to Friday - check.

Love to all,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Not sure who I miss more, Mom or Doe! I do hope it is so cold Susie has to wear a toboggan!! see you on Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete