Thursday, July 22, 2010

From MAD to SAD today...

I do not understand how one person can spend so much time trying to hurt someone else. Today I read something that made my blood absolutely boil, I hit "call" on my phone and left a not so nice message. A message that was ignored, as I didn't get a call back. I calmed down a bit and then was very sad, that someone who has such an influence in someone I love dearly's life right now could be so mean, cruel and just flat idiotic. A few of you will wonder what I'm talking about. A few will KNOW what I'm talking about. Wish I could fix it, but I can't. Tough to just sit back and let it happen.

Okay, I feel better now.....crazy busy day at the office. Came home and had a Skipbo (card game to those wondering) duel with Colby, Chelsey and Dallas....girls ruled! What fun we had. Danny hit the place with the weed eater today, looks pretty darn good. Had someone look at it yesterday, they loved the land and the lake, but the house was "more than they needed." All I can say is "Next?" Who else is interested.

Tomorrow is Friday and the end of another hard week. Not sure what the weekend will entail, but I'm sure Starbucks is in order for Danny and I at least once and Chelsey and I have a date for a mani/pedi. Colby may even go! Chelsey said "oh...those poor nail ladies" when Colby mentioned going, LOL.

Love to all,
Pam

P.S. M.I.A. Mia came back yesterday by the way....she was hungry, but all in one piece. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment