Two updates:
1) I really did choose the appropriate name for Mia the black cat, because she is now officially MIA since this morning. Please let her return to the garage safe and sound!
2) The person(s) that were to look at our house were looking for 30 to 100 acres of farmland (we fit into that catagory, although it sounds like a wanna be farmer, since that's a pretty broad range of land wanted) and a farmhouse. Well....I do not think my house is a "farm house." So....at least it was ALL clean yesterday and Danny and I spent the afternoon riding around, so we'd not be home for them to look at it. Maybe the next person will be THE ONE!
Monday is almost history...whew what a busy one! Need to go read Carla's Blog about the "new addition." Surely puppy and kitty did not mate, LOL.
XOXO,
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment