Just waiting for 8:30 to roll around, so I can wake Princess Chelsey up. We have a date this morning for a manicure/pedicure. Of course she has to have her sleep first! After our feet and nails are all pretty (or as pretty as mine can be with no toe nails) we're going to Souper Salad. Can't wait to have a little time with her all to my self. Let's see if we can do it without a cross word... :-)
Dinner with Danny, Chelsey and Dallas last night and for the second night in a row Skipbo at our house. Dallas did a little better this time. Colby was of course out and about with Tyler and his buddy that has moved back to Celina, Chad. Appears I'm now back to "My Three Sons" Mom again, four is you count Dallas. Tis okay, because I love those guys! Just a little tougher to keep up with, the higher the number goes.
Dallas had his Senior pictures taken this week. Not sure what our house will be like when he's off at college. The Princess will likely be the wicked witch...
Wanted to run to Choctaw last night, but couldn't get off early, and then it was pouring rain at 5pm, so I hung out at the office for another hour, waiting for the downpour to stop. Danny says "If it's going to rain ANYWHERE, it rains in Lewisville" and I'm beginning to think that's true.
Saw Colton, Ashley and Tazz at Crow's Nest (our fav hole in the wall restaurant in Anna). Colton was full on mow hawk! He's so dang cute....love that he gives Ashley fits sometimes. Makes me smile. Danny tried to get him to come home with us, and he said NO, I'm going home to play basketball. His soon to be football coach stopped by to see him several days ago and informed him that he's going to be quarterback. Apparently he was on cloud nine! Just doesn't seem possible that he's 7 now. Dylan was with Cindy and Randy last night, having fun with his cousins I'm sure. Sure do love those little guys...and you too Ashley!
5 minutes till I wake the Princess...better get myself ready for that. Hope everyone has a great day.
Love, Pam
Pam, I have been following your blog for over a year now. Tried to leave a comment before but I can never get your comment thing to work for me. Anyway, please tell Ashley hello for me. She and I should really get together and catch up some time. I don't think I've seen her since she was about 12??? Wow! Long time!
ReplyDeleteI'll tell her you said hello! She lives in McKinney and she also follows my blog, so she'll likely see your note. Your litte one is so cute!
ReplyDelete