Saturday, May 26, 2012
Senior Prank Week...ugh!
Senior Pranks complete. One is going to cost us $107.00 for the damages. The other, no cost, thank goodess..the no cost one was a beach scene at the school parking lot. I asked 1) no truck load of sand? Nope. 2). No suntan oil disbursed? Nope. 3) Everyone have clothes on? Yep 4) Absolutely no way to get arrested, fined or cause me to have to write a check or hit an ATM? Nope. And absolutely, positively, no way they can take away walking the stage for diploma? Okay... I will just let you wonder about the other one and guess who was involved in which prank. F.I.V.E. More days....practicing my Momma Dance this afternoon! Watch for the headlines Friday morning. "Mom spends peaceful night in jail...after storming the stage for her Momma Dance, at twins Graduation". I will let someone know where I hide the bail money, just don't rescue me too quickly!!!
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment