Thursday, May 24, 2012
One week from tonight!
One week from tonight....one of the things I have worried about for over 18 years will have a CHECK mark beside it.
When I was pregnant with the kids, I worried myself sick about stuff that was what seemed like 100 years away. One was graduation TIMES TWO. Could we get them this far? Would they make good grades? Would it be hard to have them in two different classes? Would people compare them? Would their being premature cause any learning issues? Would they graduate together? Would they watch out for each other? Would they even act as if they were related? Would I have the patience for homework times TWO? could I even figure out their homework? Would every special project be TIMES TWO? Would we make it thru day care, pre school, elementary school, Junior High and High School? In one week, the CHECK mark should be there for all...or at least let's hope so!
Pam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment