Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It took a village...

I have to write this tonight, because I am not sure that I can tomorrow night.... We often hear 'it takes a village' for this and that. I think it took a village to get Chelsey and Colby to that stage tomorrow night. Grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, their sister, and friends have all said "I can't believe they are graduating!" I can't either honestly...it has taken a village to get them there. That village is every sister, grand parent, aunt , uncle, cousin and friend that has ever worried about, loved, and wondered about those two. There is also a group that will be watching from above....My Granny Spencer, Pa Bill, Papa Dosey, Granny Bobbie, uncle Donny and many others, the five I have named will be particularly be missed tomorrow night, because I am 100% certain they would have loved to see it. As we all sit and watch it unfold tomorrow night, I take comfort that this group is sitting together smiling above...as we smile here. This is my thank you to each of you for being such and important part of Chelsey and Colby's life and I can't wait for us to all see the next chapter together, worrying about them, loving them and wondering about them each day. We all had a little hand in is village.... Much love and a tear or two, PK P.S. ONE.MORE.DAY!!!!!!

1 comment: