Monday, May 28, 2012

Grasshoppers!

Danny and I slept until 11:30 today then we were up and off for a ride...so we headed up to Texoma. (yes, I love it up there!). We rode around several marinas, crossed over into Oklahoma and then back to Texas. On our way home, I noticed all this "stuff" on the road. After a while I realized that it was grasshoppers...all over the road. Danny thought I was nuts as usual, until he finally realized that I was correct! Crazy....other things we saw were a deer that had been hit, a sign that said "heifers AND quail for sale" and the best of all was a sign for a veggie stand that was "one / corter mile ahead". Made me laugh! Two work days then I am off Thursday for Graduation and Friday to recover! Have a good week all PK

No comments:

Post a Comment