Yesterday we had a huge luncheon at the office. About 1500 people were fed, music played, cupcakes were served. Prior to the shindig, we received a menu of all the 8 options of food trucks that were to he there. On one, called Potato Potadho, Rains County Chili was a topping option for the baked potatoes....hummmm. I set out for that truck to find out why their Chili was named after the tiny little county I grew up in. After a 45 minute wait, I finally get up to the truck to order. 3 guys are working in the truck and I ask "who's from Rains County?". The guy standing right beside me says "i am". I tell him my last name is Fenter....he immediately says "Do you know Danny Fenter?". Yep...I do. Turns out the guy is Gordon "Chick" Henderson, a friend of Danny's. Small world..... My staff is already amazed at just how many people I know. Being in this business for so long, it's hard not too.... When I knew the tat or truck guy, they were saying NO WAY. LOL.
Hope everyone has a great day.....
PK
P.S. Be safe and enjoy your trip Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment