Saturday, April 21, 2012
A fun day
Prom 2012 Day was a good one.....I think if we had to do one more next year, Chelsey and I could call ourselves pros at it! Colby too....minus the cuff links!
Chelsey and I did breakfast, hair, makeup, home to grab dress, race to friends grandmothers house for photo op and then she and her friends were whisked away by limo....beautiful girls!
Colby had Saturday school until 4pm, ran to Frisco for Hair cut, back home at 6ish, showered, flung on his tux, allowed me to photo and go photo he and his friends. Handsome guys!
Danny and I went to dinner and he has been snoring since 9pm. I shall sit in my recliner until both C's have confirmed they are back to Celina.
As I waited for Our favorite Dior lady to finish Chelsey's make up at Nordstroms...I decided to roam around for a bit. I got to thinking....chances are, the next time I watch C or C get all dressed up, as they did tonight, could be a wedding! I stopped roaming around and went back over to my beautiful baby gir l, and snapped myself out of that thought!
Love to all and here's to another successful Prom for the Fenter Funny Farm! 40 days till graduation
PK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment