I bolted from work today so I could attend Chelsey's friends Mom's memorial service. It was beautiful and the biggest church in Celina was packed. Cars were parked down Preston Road and the police were there just to get everyone out safely. It shows that Brenda was really loved by the whole community. I didn't know her well at all, but Haley has been in and out of our door for several years now. She was a very strong 17 year old today.
Not much else to write about...have walked 4 of the past five days and it feels good! After day one of being sore. Now if I can just get past all the dogs inside fences makes me jump when they suddenly bark as I pass it will be completely enjoyable!
Soooo tired of hearing about the Kardashions....they just had to come to Dallas.
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment