Went to Bob's Chop House in Grapevine last night, with all the managers and spouses from the office. It was delicious! It takes a little work to participate...as in leaving the office at 3pm, flying to the mall for a sweater and leggings, and a green shirt in case I do not like the sweater. Race home, shower, get ready, end up in the sweater....Danny in slacks and a red shirt (we matched, LOL) and then we leave for Grapevine....at 5:15. We make great time until we exit Bass Pro...just a little traffic. Okay a LOT of traffic....we make it at 6:30 on the dot! Nice dinner and laughs. Home at 10:30pm...unwind until almost midnight and now I am back up, showered and about to get ready to head to Lewisville. The Tollway Authority should send me Christmas cards...in appreciation for all I spend on tolls!
Hoping to get out of the office a little early today, to pick up 3 more gifts...and then I can say DONE!
Happy Friday everyone....and Merry almost Christmas! Let's hope it is not a white Christmas, because Danny will have to work...
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment