Good morning all....please tell me I slept for days and Christmas Break for the kids is over? Good grief, they are driving me crazy....
Looks like the temps will be almost spring like before it gets really cold again Sunday/Monday. Least we get a day or two! Started my diet on Tuesday...thought I might as well get a jump on the new year. So far my only cheat was a couple of curly fries last night. Tired of being fat Pam....I have a goal weight, by May 31st, which is graduation day. Let's see if I can make it happen. I will post progress on our blog ever so often.
Typically I love all our Christmas decorations being up until New Years, but with a 5 month old puppy....I have a different out look this year. If Tank brings me one more Christmas ball from the tree, I am going to scream! I keep a fly swatted out, have yet to get him with it, but he's beginning to understand that it is not cool to bring me balls! He has this....I just can't help myself look every time.
Danny talked to Susan last night...she has all her benefits worked out and can make it financially, so he said she sounded a little better. The holiday has been tough on her. Not a day passes that I do not think of Donny.
Off to dress for work. Have a good day!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment