Well....that would be my 27th year end in the mortgage business....no wonder gray hair is starting to show up near my temples! We managed to get it done before 5pm, which I think is a first in all those years.... Heck, I have people on my team that aren't even 27 years old...ugh! That was a kick in the teeth sentence.
Sooooo....what will the Fenter Funny Farm be doing this weekend? Keeping Dylan and Colton tomorrow night....maybe we can dance a little with the Wii. And bowl and play tennis. Sounds perfect to me! Maybe a Starbucks run. And a run to return that damn green shirt I bought for last weeks dinner party. I do not like it as much as I thought. And other than that, not any plans. Course Chelsey and Colby probably have their whole weekend planned out...more driving me crazy. Tomorrow we are having a nice sit down talk about them finding J.O.B.S. I am sure that will go really well..... Probably worth an entire blog post when it's over.... Stay tuned...you will not want to miss this one! I may even take photos of the momentous occasion...
Ohhhhhh....and I am going to rip down all the Christmas decorations and walk the neighborhood, as excercise, for the next three days that I am off. All part of the diet...today I didn't even realize I missed lunch until almost 4pm....so I had a small piece of cheese and two crackers to tide me over u till dinner, which was at Ernosto's in Prosper....had chicken with rice and salad. No guacamole. No cheese dip. No tortillas. :-). That's progress....going to step on the scales in the morning. I hope it's five pounds this week. We shall see...
Lastly, I just bought our black eyed peas, cabbage and ham for Sunday. What's it all for Mom? Wealth, health and ? Can't remember exactly...maybe all that will happen and the Cowboys will win Sunday too.
Have a nice weekend all....going to watch a little tv then off to bed.
PK
P.S. Jeannine and Carla....and Katelyn, you could post a little more often...I enjoy keeping up with you too ya know!
No comments:
Post a Comment