Just have to record Chelsey and Colby's Christmas List 2011. Here we go....
Colby's List:
iPhone 4s with black and white otter box
New shirts and pants
Xbox games 2-3
Shoes
Waffle Maker
Chelsey's List:
Louis Vuitton Danimer Neverfull purse
True Religion/Rock Republic Jeans
Victoria Secret Jacket (m) Yoga pants (m) and sweats (m)
Michael Kors Very Hollywoood Perfume and Chanel Chance Perfume
New windshield
Bedroom comforter
Cartlidge pierced
Starbucks and Chipolte gift cards
Nike Ankle boots and Nike black tennis shoes
sunglasses (note indicates she is unsure of what kind yet)
Eye shadow
iPad cover
Now.....I have to ask...Did Chelsey miss ANY brand names? Am I still to this day thrilled that I had a boy AND and girl? What color ski mask should i buy for the bank robbery? LOL....kidding..kidding. And could Colby be any easier to buy for? I mean come on....a waffle maker? Sure do love those two.
Bottom of Chelsey's list also mentions something for Ashley that involved Juicy Couture. Mom....I remember when it was Wranglers (36 inch inseam) and K-Mart.... Carla and I were easy compared to this!
For those of you with grown kids...I don't want to hear it and for those with little ones JUST WAIT! Santa better be reading this too....I just want it to be January already...
Love to all,
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment