Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An afternoon of meetings...

went to the office until 11:30am then was off to a nearby hotel for meetings....then left at 6:15 to head home and 121 was at a stand still. Passed wreck #1 and was off to the races again with all the other cars, only to get on the tollway and find another one....it was just a LITTLE rain, but people forgot to drive with the wet roads...made it safe and sound finally!

Back tomorrow for meetings, then to our employee Christmas party....should be fun. Always surprises me of just how many people work for our company.

Danny and Chelsey were eating cold pizza when I got home. Colby is at the basketball games. Fairly quiet night at the Fenter Funny Farm. Kinda liking it...

One of my "other sons" Jamarick got a couple of college offers today. Hope he stays close enough that we can keep up with him! Ashley joined Chelsey at spin class tonight....I think it kicked both of their butts...literally! Love that they do things together...

Think I will turn in early for a change. Night all.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment