Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Correction to yesterdays post...

She was NOT texting. She was putting on her make up. News at 8pm aka Chelsey Fenter told me this... The good news is that Mikaylee is doing well. She's banged up, has broken bones, will need surgery to repair her leg and hip, but she's is lucky it was not far worse.

BBQ brisket smell fills the house right now. Love my crock pot. 4 items needed. 1. Crock pot. 2. A fully trimmed brisket. 3. A bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce. 4. A crock pot liner (I never use my crock pot without one...no scrubbing this way). Pour a little sauce in the crackpot after placing the bag in it. Put the brisket in, fat side up. Pour the rest of the sauce on top. Pit the lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Your house will smell like a BBQ restaurant, but GOSH is it good. I just take the meat out and scratch it with a fork to shred, then chop if sandwiches are the plan. Soooo easy and this way I can say I cooked!

Off to watch tv and relax a little. Dang it sure got cool this afternoon. Raining too. Good news is that I am home!

Love to all,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment