Friday, October 21, 2011

A very long week...

Wow am I tired! Glad it is Friday and come heck or high water, I am NOT working this weekend... Got home tonight and had Danny say magic words..."I am taking off Monday thru Wednesday to get the house cleaned out and packed up!". Woohoo!!! I get to spend a few hours out there this weekend deciding what goes, what is to be packed, etc., and then he is going to finish it up. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

Also have to get an estimate to fix my car. Get a hair cut. Watch two Ranger games. And clean house and do laundry. And run to the cleaners and grocery store. And take a nap somewhere in there....whew...

Hope everyone has a great weekend. And Morgan....I think Chef Ramsey would kick you and Carla out of Hell's Kitchen after just one day!

Love to all and thanks for the offer Mom and Aunt Barbara, love you both!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment