Sitting at a red light tonight....and all of a sudden BAM! I am fine. Car is okay, except a cracked bumper but DANG did it scare the crap out of me. I pulled over and the guy jumped out to see if I was okay....we drove to a place OUT of traffic, unlike how most people do, and I got all his info. It's a guy from Prosper with boy/girl twins that are 15. I asked if he wanted to do insurance or what. He said he'd like to try without insurance...that's what brought up the twins...... Just glad we were both okay!
Busy Monday, with a clean desk to start out. I actually left it fairly straight. Had I left one minute earlier or later...I wouldn't have a cracked bumper!
Thunder and lightening at this moment. Duke is inside his new dog house with his blanket. Danny thinks he looks sad.....
Off to do dishes. Love to all!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment