For the first time since 1997, we will have Trick or Treaters for Halloween. We have always lived "way off the road, and not in a neighborhood" so this is going to be fun. Chelsey and I made a pumpkin and candy run this afternoon. The pumpkin is not carved yet...it may not get carved. Can't wait to see all the little ones dressed up tomorrow night.
Another day cleaning the house. Oh so close to DONE. Danny is Mr Walk down memory Lane while I am cleaning and packing. I was ready to kick his tail. He finally went to the garage and with Colby and Kevin's help, got all the trash and junk out. He stopped to look to look at every picture, news paper clipping etc. Good thing I was on go and full of energy. Not so much now....
Couple of loads of laundry and my day will be done. Oh, and watching the Cowboys as well.
Hope everyone has a great Monday and Halloween.
Pam
Fun! I had a friend on Facebook say that someone was in line trying to return pumpkins today (the day after halloween) at Wal-Mart. Crazy people. Seeing that you bought pumpkins the day before made me think of that. Ha!
ReplyDelete