Woke up at 3am and thought something seemed odd so I get up to investigate....front door was standing wide open! Good thing Lily and Tank didn't realize it...
Sent the day at the other house. Almost ready to haul everything to storage. Be glad when it is all done..
Chelsey was a little sad, well a lot sad, yesterday. It was Dallas' birthday. One year since the split. She went to dinner with Danny and I and then out with friends. On our way home we stopped for a few things at the grocery store. We run into Colby, Tyler and Jamarick. Colby's screw had come out of his glasses, so for about 15 minutes, after buying a glasses repair kit, we got it fixed. The scantly clad girls came in while we were working on it....the boys forgot all about the glasses until I snapped them back with me. I laughed so hard. If we were on tape by the registers, watch for it on YouTube. LOL.
Today I want to get a pumpkin or two to carve for a contest at work tomorrow. Searching pinterest for ideas...
Happy Sunday all!
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment