THREE shots today....And not rom shot glasses! Steroid, B12 and flu shot. Got the crud After the wind and rain storm Sunday. Change in the season gets me eveytime. Oh and an antibiotic, 1 giant horse pill for 5 days. I actually already feel better told Kim at the clinic here in town, that I may leak water from all the needle holes received today. No time to be sick, so it was a must!
The new soon to be Mrs Owner is bringing her sister out to the house tomorrow at noon. That's a good sign that she already wants to show it off. After all, it is very important that sisters approve! Right Carla?
Nothing exciting around here....starting to think about packing. But I actually think we can move one room at a time and not really "pack" just yet. The plan is to get everything out of the big house and into the little one that will fit and we use, then see what is left. I will say, there will be a lot left, but we have a couple of weeks to get it all out. Not worried. One room at a time, and I can knock it all out. Danny and the kids are not worried either, since they haven't said one word about what the plan is....I shall take this bull by the horns, trust me, and they will be in for a quick ride!
Take care all....and I can't help but wonder who all the visitors Royse City, Mesquite, Terrell....I know Winnsboro, College Station, but the others are a mystery.
Happy Hump Day tomorrow....trash day around here.
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment