What a gorgeous night for football. Let's review the past three games. 3 Fridays ago it was so hot the letters from my Senior Mom Jersey stuck to my back. Last Friday night it rained us out. Tonight capris, flip flops, and a jacket by the end of the game. Just perfect. And the final score.... Celina 41 Paris 22.
Got the key to the new house this afternoon. It's now empty, so Chelsey and I measured a few things. Her bed is going to be a bit snug, but she is DETERMINED to get it in her room. Colby's King bed will be snug too, but he said he didn't care. Those kids love their beds, what can I say? And.....we actually have a concrete patio. Not sure how I missed that, but we can take the patio couch and chairs. No cover, so I'll have to figure that out, but at least we have a patio! No flower beds...can't decide if that is a good or bad thing for me.
So, tomorrow I start to pack and plan. Measure a time or two more. Buy a shower curtain. That curtain will determine our decor colors. Either going with green and blue with brown OR red, cream and brown... Again, shower curtain is what determines it.
Have a nice weekend all!
PK
No comments:
Post a Comment