Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things I remember...

I remember that I was babysitting Brad and Joey when Mom called to tell me Elvis had died.

I remember the light I was sitting at when the radio told of Pulte buying out Centex.

I remember how bad my heart hurt when I heard of the Oklahoma City bombing....all those children.

I remember hearing that a plane had flown into the World Trade Center, and rushing to the tv at work to see it, only to see the second plane come in. And then the Pentagon and the Pennyslvania crash. Watching as one tower came down and then the other. I remember a week or so later, Chelsey begging Danny and I not to leave on a Production Trip for Cancun....please do not fly Mommy, were her words. She had watched intently as the news reported for weeks on end, even as a 7 year old, she was scared I emailed they next day, canceling our attendance. So many did the same, the trip was cancelled and rescheduled later for Vegas.

So many memories.....sad moments in time, that forever stay in my heart.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment