Still no word on our counter offer....
But, on the flip side, Danny, the kids and I loaded up Sunday and drove all of Celina, to look at houses to rent. We went inside of 3. All of which would work for us. One said no pets. The other two are very different from each other. One is in a neighborhood, with houses all jammed together. On one hand, I would love concrete walkways and neighbors to get to know. On the other, I am not sure I can live where I can spit on my neighbors house, because it is so close. The other has 18 acres and needs a lot of yard work, and I mean a lot! I see this one as a fun project. We have all the tools for this one....zero turn mower, tractor, and everything I would need to create flower beds and such. This one really caught my eye. It also has 3 barns....one for all our game room stuff, one for the tractor, jeep, etc and the other is actually a horse bard with 10-12 stalls...I could have a stall for each theme in the attic, such as, one for all my Christmas stuff, one for crafts, etc. It's really perfect, but a lot of work. Both are the same square footage and only a small spread in the rent amount. Decisions, decisions....
Since I worked all day Saturday, my desk was clean yesterday, and I had a really good day at work. So busy we can barely stand it. Interviewing for more staff. It's wonderful to see the business turning around a bit. It will never be as it used to be, but good just the same right now. Going to take advantage of it and close as many loans as possible, while they are there for us!
Off to an early meeting. Late tonight and tomorrow night with dinners. Friday is Homecoming and will likely work all weekend. I shall be a pooped puppy by Sunday, I'm sure.
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment