Just got back from ordering my Senior Mom football jersey. I have to pause after I typed that. 2 a days start Monday. Got a few Celina shirts too, mostly for Chelsey. What will I be buying next year at this time? College books I suppose. (sigh). Mixed emotions at we start the gear up to their senior year. Soooooo ready to see what their next chapter is, but also can not believe that it's all going to be over in 10 months. 10 months from tomorrow, now that I think about it.
Colby went for his physical Thursday and his blood pressure was high. Back yesterday, still too high. They would not clear him, so, we will be visiting the doctor again Monday, and possibly a cardiologist. He is so down....he came home last night and said "Mom, this sucks, it's my Senior year.". I said I know son, we'll figure it out, so don't worry. Life is not without challenges at the FFF.
Chelsey is going to Billy Bob's tonight for a concert. She's NOT driving, another Mom is. She's so excited!
Danny and I made it thru one week of him working nights. I have already seen him more this morning, that I have all week. It's an adjustment, but we'll make it.
House showing tomorrow, to the wife that wants a pool and lake. Husband came Wednesday, and liked It. Again, hope she does too!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I think I will go sit in my recliner and watch the History Channel with Danny. Have missed that this week! Ohhhh, and YES, I did get to use the remote control all week. We may wrestle over it today!
Love!
PK
No comments:
Post a Comment