Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our Saturday

Up and out with Chelsey and Colby, our plan was to hit CVS, Academy, Old Navy and eat lunch. Mission accomplished! The kids got a little tired of the time it took for me to get my damn boot on and off, but other than that we made it just fine. Academy was pretty busy...lots of people milling around the football stuff. Just makes me more ready for Friday Night Lights to start again.

Our stop at CVS was for a blood pressure monitor. Colby was 148/84. Later it was 140/81. Coach is going to check him in the morning and I am going to get him into a doctor as well.

Bingo last night was not eventful...as in no fall but no win either. A guy won 2 games on a row for $750.00. Then a lady across from us won 2 games as well. Sharon and I refrained from escorting them out tyler's Mom went with me. We had a great time laughing and talking. Oh, and not winning.

Sitting on the patio at this moment, listening to the birds sing. I think I heard one say that it was going to be another HOT Sunday!

Off to clean, so everything is in it's place for our showing sometime today.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment