Monday, June 27, 2011

SMU...

Today is a sad day....let me back up and explain that statement first. Every year that we have been in Celina, I have selected a Senior football player, to watch and cheer for, as if he were my very own. There have been many over the years, some I keep up with, others I do not. This year it was Keller Adams, middle linebacker, and one heck of a football player I actually communicated with him on Facebook and finally got to meet him weekend before last. Such a great all around guy. Today he left for SMU. I can only imagine how his mom and dad felt as he left at noon. He posted on FB "goodbye Celina, it's been real. Hello SMU!". Made me sad to see the post....but, now I have another team to keep up with as I am certain we will hear his name again. Best of luck Keller!

Off to watch The Bachelorette.....she just needs to get over Bentley!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I agree - I wish we had a dollar for everytime we have heard Bentley's name! Love you Pam!

    ReplyDelete