Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yes...another month end

June is only a few hours from ending THANK GOODGESS! Got home last night at a little before 10pm. Long damn day! Carla, thanks for talking to me for half that ride. Made it go a little faster.

A funny Mortgage story....yesterday of Underwriting Manager and UW Support person were looking at a file and laughing. This doesn't happen often, because most of the time we are trying to figure how the heck to make a deal work. That is the reason I have wrinkles in my forehead by the way. Well, I had to stop and see what was causing the laugh.....property in CA with lots of "stuff" in the garage. Black lights, potting soil, planter pots, anodynes, you guessed it MARIJUANA growing all over the place. The next page was of a card being held by the owner proving they were growing it for medicinal reasons. I laughed so hard!!!! Couldn't believe it!

I should tell you my morning began finding a mirror in one of our cedar trees.....yep, Colby was going too fast down the driveway and slid into the tree. Today he's going to get an estimate to fix his bashed truck. Repeat after me.....I will live thru two teenagers...I will live thru teenagers.....

The heat is tough on Danny right now...but he's making it.

Chelsey is "bored" most of the time, so today I have already left her a note to wash the dishes in the sink.

Off to get dressed. Time to blow thru the day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment