woke up before seven....listened to Danny snore for a half hour and went back to bed. Woke up again to the smell of bacon....Chef Danny was cooking!!! So, breakfast at 10:30 it was. Then we hit our chairs. He had it on the History Channel (can't you feel my excitement). We watched for a little bit and he went back to bed....to snore some more! I listened to it for an hour and finally headed out to Anna for Minnows, may as well fish! Anna store was closed, dang it, so i text Tyler to ride with me to Pilot Point....he was still sleeping. So....i went by myself. Arrived home to find Danny in the pool and Colby in my bed snoring. Put on my bathing suit and got in the pool for about 5 minutes, then hauled the minnows down to the pier before they boiled in the minnow bucket. Back up to the pool and now Danny is laying out in his speedo, snoring, in a patio chair. I think the heat kicked his butt this week! Or....could it be that we both saw midnight Friday and Saturday? Could be both....
Last night we went to the movies.....Hangover 2 was pretty good....not as good as the first, but still pretty funny. I recommend! Then we headed to Prosper for a Margaritta at Ernesto's. Yum! Did that ever hit the spot.
Now, here i sit, under the patio, bathing suit on, flip flops, hat and a cold beer.....ahhhh.... Love lazy Sunday afternoons. Even if i do have to listen to snoring from every direction...Duke is doing at this very moment.
Mavs could finish it tonight....cant wait for the game, but dont want the weekend to end either. Busy week ahead! Going to Chicago the next week for 2 days....wish Oprah was still filming, but she's not, so i will have to find something else to get into.
Ohhhhhh...also need your ideas on something. I plan to start a second blog in the next few weeks. It will be used to cronical Chelsey and Colby's Senior Year. I need a catchy name....post your suggestions here or email me at PFe082965@aol.com with BLOG suggestions in the subject line, since i really do not know who all visits us here.... The plan is to blog from August until June and then make a book out of the blog for each of them. I plan to have a friend take photos of an orange and a white cap and gown, tassle, signs around town, stores, mall, etc., so that 20-30 years from now, it's a memory book like no other. Send me your ideas.....10 months of blogging, all the hassel involving the tassel, Cronicals of the Fenter Duo, 2012 or BUST, May 31, 2012 count down.....you get the idea. Now, help me out with a nifty name. I'll give you credit on the blogs first post...
XOXO,
PK
I'm thinking...
ReplyDelete