Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Who cooked?

Chelsey cooked dinner for us tonight.....and was sitting on the couch when I got home PISSED because Danny and I were both late.... The important thing is that we made it and ate it. Delicious...Danny and I both ran in, changed clothes, and made a plate. YUM. Shake and bake chicken, parmesan pasta and cheese bread... Again YUM and so proud of Chelsey. Minimal instructions and she pulled it off.

Tomorrow night? Green chili chicken enchiladas...already put it all together tonight so all she and Colby have to do is bake for 30 minutes tomorrow afternoon.

Back to work today, after a 3 day weekend. Ugh... And I have poison ivy on my elbows...Duke got in my chair in the garage and it transferred from there. Just means I am on steroids and am WIRED for SOUND and not able to sleep very well....least I am not itching!

Called the court for Colby's illegal dumping today, never got a call back.....must have been a busy weekend!

Happy Tuesday to all.....

PK

P.S. If gas goes to $5 a gallon....I'll be taking donations! Geez, sure could stand to win the lottery....Colby would blow thru it, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment