Saturday, January 8, 2011

To snow or not to snow....

I do not think the weather people know what to predict for tomorrow. One thing is for sure, IF txDot weather shows snow and ice, Danny will go to work at noon on Sunday...we just wait for the phone to ring this afternoon. Such a switch, normally I'd be packing a bag to get closer to the office, and spend the night. This time, he'll be out making the roads safe and I'll be home. Can't leave the kids....if the weather turns bad. I just hope they are all wrong and it's warm and sunny tomorrow.

Sports Banquet tonight. Got Colby a new black shirt today, so he'll look slick. Chelsey exempt from benchmark testing all week. It's a good thing because She felt like crap Wednesady...ran to doctor and waa told just head cold. Thursday night she was up throwing up and missed school yesterday.

We've all just had a nap, they are still asleep, and now I am trying to decide if I want to do a movie and dinner or drive up to Windom and try the great seafood buffet there....right now my Snuggie and recliner are pretty darn good.

At some point I need to take down the Christmas Tree. Yep, it's still up. Not bothering me a bit. Might just put hearts on it and keep it up thru Valentines...

Love to all!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment