Saturday, November 20, 2010

The next time...

The next time I sit in the football stadium stands watching a Celina football game, Chelsey and Colby will be Seniors. My heart skips a beat to type that..... Watching all those guys walk out of the locker room with tears rolling last night, was really sad. The good news is, all have good heads on their shoulders, and will now start looking at the next chapter of their life.... Just so I remember Lovejoy 17 Celina 0.

Colby's text as Chelsey and I drove home last night? "just one more year for me Mom". My reply? "I can't see to drive if I am crying son...". Chelsey cried crocodile tears as Dallas walked off the field. Good grief, what a sad night for us all

Today, I think I shall do a little Christmas shopping. Danny had to be at work at 4am this morning and will likely not get off until midnight tonight. He'll get comp time for it....so in the end, it's worth it to him! Also...he passed his test yesterday!!!!! The one that was about to kick his tail. Knew you could do it babe! I must say that we have finally settled into a groove with him working. He's so much happier to have something to fill his time during the day. Happy is a good thing at the Fenter Funny Farm!

Off to shower and see what I can find to go under the tree this year...

PK

No comments:

Post a Comment