No title for tonights post.....let's review the past 24 hours.
Yesterday afternoon, while sitting at the longest light in Frisco, I decide to check my friends Facebook status....the first one I see is:
Dallas Russell: Colby you dumb a$$
I ponder that post a minute and then decide to text Colby
Me: What happened?
Colby: we'll talk about it when you get home...please don't yell at me
Me: spill it son, I'm not waiting.....
Long pause...
Me: NOW son....
Colby: I was reversing out of the drive way and didn't know Dallas was here. I hit the Land Rover. Please don't yell and cuss at me in text.
Long long long pause....
I get home to find his passenger side tail light busted out, a dent in the bumper and Colby along with Chelsey NOT home. Danny is here.... Seems they went to the basketball games, which I think was the destination Colby had in mind earlier.
Sooooooo.......today Ashley (thank you girly) takes his truck to get an estimate....$1500. On my way home I chat with Dallas' Mom, and let her know how sorry I am and that we will pay for the dented door on the Land Rover.
Colby texts me asking what the verdict is on his truck. I reply and he sends a note back "please do not take away my weekends". I reply....son, you'd better be worried about something other than your weekends..... This is where we stand. He has straightened his room, not ran the washer, and hid in the spare bedroom for the past 2 hours....
On the flip side (anyone notice just how many times I type that?).....I am sitting in my chair, watching tv, Lily in my lap, and a Physics test is right beside me on the table. Chelsey was the only one in the class to make 100!!!!!!! I think Colby had her put the test on the table, so I would forget about his weekends...
Least they are not both bad at the same time. I might raise the roof yelling! And cussing according to Coly....although, i really do not think I do that very often....must be Mama Bear. Not ME.
Have a good one...
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment