Have to be quick.....football game in 54 minutes.....
Chelsey TWO 100's in Physics this week. She's fretting that she may not be able to make it in this class......we should all have such worries!
Colby and crew won 40-0 last night, in the rain and under a rainbow. Was a big time blow out! And, he made a 75 on a Math quiz, he was smiling. Notice the difference in the two? I promise they really are twins, or at least Danny confirms it, as I was asleep with they arrived 16+ years ago.
Danny got the JOB....he starts on the 13th. Makes me kinda sad that if I should take a day off, he will not be home with me.
I have had a HECK of a week again, but I turned that frown upside down today and had a good one. Read a FB post the other day "Some days your the dog and other days your the hydrant." Going to try and stay away from hydrants!
Three day weekend with not a plan at all.....except maybe Starbucks and a nap or two. They say 50 degrees in the morning. Summer just goes away in the blink of an eye! Could just be Road Trip tme for Danny and I again....
XOXO,
Have a great weekend, I plan too!
Pam
P.S. Geez...almost forgot to comment about Friday Night Lights....we play Prestonwood at home tonight. Of course I'm in orange as I head out the door! Hope Dallas gets a sack tonight....since I'll be there to see it this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment