Sunday, August 29, 2010

Half way to 90!!!!

What a great birthday I've had....turning 45 hasn't been too bad so far. Mom, Dad and Aunt Barbara, thank you for the visit today, loved seeing you! Carla (thanks Paul for letting me enjoy her for the day) and Ashley (Thanks Tazz for letting me enjoy her for the day!), yesterday was fabulous! Thanks to Danny for going to Charming Charlie's for the purse Chelsey KNEW I wanted. Chelsey thanks for the "Zots," you knew I'd love them and Colby for the bear hug birthday wishes, that take my breath away (literally!). Colton and Dylan for the hand made cards, LOVE THEM!!! To my work family for the cake and cube decorations. To Dallas for the text at midnight. To Tyler for the text this morning. To Cherry for the call. To all those on Facebook that wished me a great day..... It's been wonderful and I love you all!!! Just a few of the things that I received are below....
Orange football shirt, that I shall wear Thursday night!

Chow Chow and pomegranates
finished the first jar off tonight...yum!

Living Geeky Birds from Carla and Paul,
I shall name them Puppy and Kitty!

And the purses that Danny shopped for all by himself,
in a store full of women. He even made sure they would clear
his elbow, which is a requirement for me, or I WILL NOT
carry them.... I'll take one when we go to PF Chang with my gift cards!


Thanks to everyone for making my Birthday weekend so special. I think I've smiled for two days!!!
Love to all,
PF

P.S. Chelsey's card said "Mom, when you turn 50, I'll be
21, and we'll celebrate!"
Ugh....I'm going to color my hair now!

No comments:

Post a Comment