This past week is a blur....sorry to our loyal followers, that I've missed an entire week of blogging. Let me catch you up with The Fenter Funny Farm. Chelsey and friends have had a photo session (and I think they are BEAUTIFUL!) and Colby has had a scrimmage. Saturday I had mani, pedi, brows, hair cut, bought make up at Macy's, spent 4 hours in class for an upcoming test, made it home in time for the scrimmage, was home before 10:30pm and passed about 5 minutes later. Sunday up and to breakfast with Danny, then off to school clothes shop with Chelsey. Colby told me what he wanted/needed and it took 15 minutes in ONE store, Chelsey on the other hand is a little different. BUT, we did it without a single fight (woohoo!!!) and had a great time. Home that afternoon by 6:30pm and passed out in my recliner 5 minutes later. Up and at it again Monday and somehow it's now Thursday again. Whew....a few pictures below of my beautiful daughter and her pals, Colby and Dallas during the scrimmage, and that's all I got.....enjoy!
The girls, all smiles and not a care in the world (sigh....)
The girls being silly (this I am used too!)
I'm also used to this view....they spend a lot of timewalking in and out of our back door!
Also note, that's probably $1000.00+ of denim your looking at....
buy stock in Buckle! If my butt looked like those, I'd buy a pair!
And another....WOW what a beautiful group!Have watched most of them grow up before my eyes....
Colby is #77....can you say BIG GUY?
And another of Colby....
And Dallas on one knee (#40), trying to cool off. This was at5:30pm Saturday and DANG it was hot....I thought for sure
my bra melted while I was sitting in the stands...
Have a nice evening all, and I'll try and not miss an entire week again! XOXO, PF
I have a beautiful niece and and nephew!
ReplyDelete