The kids went to orientation yesterday and received their schedules. I've not looked at Colby's yet, but I know he has Algebra II. Chelsey has Physics and Accounting. Accounting I can probably help with....Physics? Ummm, not so much, not really even sure what it is. LOL.
Tiger (the gray cat) was "neutered" yesterday and Lily got a hair cut. Note that I didn't mention Mia....she has been M.I.A. for about 10 days now... :-(
Hot, hot, hot outside. I had a chip in my windshield, compliments of a rock truck and I met on Preston Road a couple of months ago...the heat is making it split all the way up my windshield.
Have been in classes every afternoon this week, to obtain my license for work. Continues thru Saturday and my test is 8/21 at 8am. I can't remember the past "test" I had to take, should be interesting!
XOXO,
Pam
No comments:
Post a Comment