Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twins?

When you have twins, you always want others to experience the joy of double trouble.... We had several pregnancies in my former CTX office and as soon as the staff would tell me they were expecting, I'd start in on TWO, TWO, TWO.... My pal Kyle (yes, female Kyle) decided to play a little trick on me the day she was to have her first sonogram. She had it all worked out to get a sono picture of twins to bring back and show me, and make me think I had FINALLY wished it upon someone and it worked. The whole office was in on this..... Kyle returns from the doctor, walks into my office in tears and I immediately think something was wrong! She says to me "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE!!!!" Tears rolling.... as you can see below, Brodie and Olivia are now 4 years old....guess I had the last laugh!
And my new rule is to NEVER say twins again....no one will let me, LOL.

Pam

1 comment: