Friday, May 21, 2010

Time to bury St Joseph...

I'd say our For Sale sign is big enough....
time to bury St Joseph and say a little prayer!
Lady Cats win!!! #1 and #2 in the State for 3A met tonight for game two
of a series....Celina won last night and AGAIN tonight. Such a great game!
Sure hope we get to go to Austin in 2 weeks....They will play
either Paris North Lamar or Princeton for State Semi Final round.
PNL won last night and
as we were leaving the Celina game tonight, their second game was in
extra innings tied at 0-0. Not sure where they will play next,
but it will be a great series, I'm sure!

Colby and Chelsey will both have their license within the next 10 days.
That is a tough sentence to type....can't believe it!

Week two at work was great...really settling in now.
Like it more and more each day.
Great group to work with!
I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!

Off to bed...night time meds are kicking in.
Oh, and sorry Carla, to partially ruin Grey's Anatomy for you last night.
You have to admit it was the BEST one ever....love that show.

Love to all...enjoy your weekend, I know I will.

PF

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that sign is better! :-) Did you get new pictures on the website? Those pictures on there DID NOT do your house justice and I haven't even seen your house! :-)

    And GREY's...I haven't watched in forever. I have them all DVR'd and I need a GREY's day to catch up!!!! I am dying to watch the last show because everyone says it is so good!!

    I am glad that work is going good!!!

    Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete